photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Friday, June 6, 2014

Introducing The Design Gem Mascot...

So, this little blog proudly has a furry mascot and I am sure you will be seeing a lot of him as I just completely love him to pieces. His name is Charles and he is my eight month old black labrador puppy. I got Charlie in late December 2013. Knowing NOTHING about puppies, this little fur baby stole my heart completely and I am forever a labrador lover now. I don't know if I just hit jackpot with a super smart, easily trainable, low energy, no chewing of the shoes (so far!) and obedient puppy or if this is just the typical temperament of labs? Anyway, I feel lucky as Charles is the sweetest thing. You will definitely see appearances by this little mister in the future. I don't want to keep you waiting any longer, so here is mister charlie!





















Charlie has a plethora of names (I am the queen of making up nicknames!)...His real name is Charlie but I also call him Charles B. Todd, Char Baby, Charleelee, Char Char, my baby puppy and my favorite of them all, my little black licorice jelly bean. I know, I know, I am crazy and the poor pup probably doesn't actually know what his real name is with all my nicknames.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio