photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Colored Denim

I love the colored denim trend going on right now. It's fun and oh so perfect for summer!
I have a pair of royal blue jeans that I bought at Saks a few years ago. They are perfect whether I want to dress them up or down.

Colored jeans are definitely a statement piece. I like to keep things simple with a white tee and neutral flats like gold sandals or the ones shown in the pictures above. I always layer on a few necklaces (with a little color but mostly neutral strands) and a fun neutral handbag.

First row: ASOS
Second and Third Row: Nordstrom


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio