photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Neon










You have no idea how badly I wanted to paint my bedroom neon pink when I was little. Though my taste has grown a bit more sophisticated, I still love a good neon tee, handbag, nail polish or accessory.

I've seen neon so much lately. Mostly on design blogs and Pinterest but also a little bit in stores like Forever 21, Urban Outfitters and American Apparel.

I have a couple neon v-neck tees that I wear to work out in. I got them at Urban a few years ago...they are my absolute favorite and make working out a little bit more fun :)

Are you loving this neon trend or not so much?

1/2/3/4/5/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio