photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Thursday, March 18, 2010

wedged

There's something about the brown summer wedge sandal. I just love it. I'm not going to admit how many pairs of brown heels/wedges I own... For some reason, I feel okay buying 'the brown sandal, wedge or heel'...because it's a versatile color and style and the shoe can be dressed up or down. I haven't rocked sandals yet this year. My preference on sandals is to wait a few weeks after Spring Break because it's still kind of chilly most days. 
Urban


Urban


Anthro

Jeffery Campbell


Free People

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio