photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Friday, March 19, 2010

cupcake party


I sure do love this idea for a party. A diy cupcake bar. With lots of different frostings and toppings to choose from. I like the presentation as well. Relaxed yet very thought out and organized as a fun way to get guests involved. I am pretty obsessed with three tiered serving stands right now. I love the silver metal one in the image above. I know I saw it at Pottery Barn not too long ago...but its not online anymore...darn. Anyway, I am still getting ideas for my grad party...I am enjoying this lovely idea. But..It doesn't go along the lines of my theme. Did I ever mention my grad party is a FIESTA theme? :) I was going to stick with a girly and whimsical theme but then one day at work when I was browsing through the shelves of stationery, I was inspired by some Whitney English designs and decided to change my direction. Besides, who doesn't love frozen margaritas and pinatas?? 


images via StyleMePretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio