photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

bike season is finally here

Yep, this is my bike! I love her. She's a Huffy. When I quit my high school job to head off to college, I used my last paycheck to buy this steel of a deal at Walmart. So, that was 5 years ago and she is still holding strong. I wanted a vintage inspired bike with a basket of course!

I love riding bikes in the spring/ summer evenings with Nathan..I know..it sounds kind of cheesy...like long walks on the beach. But, I love strolling through our neighborhood and being together. Today, we rode our bikes to dinner with Nathan's parents. It was so fun...finally being able to hang out outside after a cold winter. I can't wait for all the fun bike rides we'll enjoy this summer! :)

I love my Huffy and all but have you seen the Liberty of London for Target bikes?!? TOO CUTE! Vintage inspired bikes and floral patterns..how much better can it get? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio