photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

oh i can't wait

I can't wait for the Liberty of London line at Target to be in stores March 14. It makes me want to throw tons of little garden tea parties. (my birthday present is a new garden) images via Oh Joy 

2 comments:

  1. March birthdays are the best! :) you will have THE cutest little garden!! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I love all these pics! I saw an adorable flowered watering can at TJ Maxx! You should go buy it!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio