photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

helpful cooking goods that i love.


I STRONGLY dislike chopping onions. It's messy, smelly, and makes my cutting board reek! I have tried just cutting (pun intended haha) onions out of many recipes but it leaves the meals lacking flavor. I was so so happy when I found these bags of frozen diced onions at Target a few months back.

This I also found at Target. Minced Garlic in a jar. I don't like mincing garlic either. And when I buy garlic, I tend to never use it. I go for the kind on the spice aisle. But, that kind doesn't have as much flavor. I have been very impressed with the market pantry jar kind. Its refrigerated and lasts for quite a while! You should try it! 

1 comment:

  1. i hate chopping ANYTHING!!! i found a cool chopper thing at bed bath and beyond i think i'll look into.. i'll keep ya posted!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio