photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

around the house...

I haven't posted lately about decorating my little home. It is a very sloooooow work in progress but I love decorating and I am really enjoying coming home everyday to place that suits us and our style. It makes me happy. I haven't done any renovating yet...hopefully bathroom in the near future..?? I will need my friend Katie to give me some tips with tile, counter tops, etc. Anyway here are a few pics of some holiday decorating around my casa.
 Fall centerpiece :) I've spiced it up a bit with more leaves on the table and inside the lantern.

This is my little tv area. The tv stand is one of my favorite pieces in the house. Its just so playful yet clean. I added some more leaves to this too and removed the price tags ;)


This is in my entry way. I loooove these candles. I blogged about them a while back here when I first got them. They are from CB2. I have been dying to decorate with them since I moved to my new home but I hadn't found the right place for them. I got the table at a boutique auction here in Norman for a steal of a deal. It has cute painted little birds on it. I have debated on whether or not to repaint it a glossy black but the birds grow on me more and more each day.
If anyone has ever wanted a semi large mirror somewhere in their home..they know how expensive they are! Most that I like were around $150. I was determined not to pay that amount!!!! I found this mirror at Ross for $20 and a few glossy black coats of spray paint I have my vision for $20! (already had the spray paint in the garage) I am really happy with the outcome. The color of the entry way just feels like fall. Love it.





  These are my little babies that I have been growing since early July. I am proud to say that I have kept them alive through all of the summer heat.

2 comments:

  1. Those candlesticks are truly amazing. SO FUN!:) Can't wait to hang out tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I got to see your cute house. It was so beautifully decorated! Thanks for hanging out- we loved catching up with you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio