photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pictures from Lubbock.

I went to Lubbock at the end of August to see Kelli, who lives there and Katie who flew in from Memphis. They are my sweet summer project freinds...and my blogging buddies as well :) I read up on their blogs often. A week after visiting kelli got ENGAGED to teddy. We totally knew it was going to happen soon- we were just so sad that we couldn't be there to celebrate. We tried to talk teddy into proposing while we were there...
I had a blast visiting and can't wait to see you all again in March for the wedding :) yay!!








she loves him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio