photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Monday, June 2, 2014

Welcome Welcome Welcome!

Hello friends! I am excited to share a new design with you. Bloggin With Taylor is now Design Gem Studio. This little blog is where I will document my favorite little treasures. It was only fitting that the tag line be "delighting in life's little treasures". So, welcome to Design Gem! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

I am so excited about this new design. It is clean and very user friendly! A few new additions that I am super thrilled about:

A new COLORFUL catagory menu...woot woot!:
 -To the far right, you will see a menu listing Creative, Fashion, Interiors and Recipes + Party. These are just a few of my favorite topics that this blog will consist of :)

BlogLovin and RSS Feed:
If you have BlogLovin feed, be sure to subscribe to Design Gem! The heart icon at the top right of the page will take you to my bloglovin page. You can also subscribe to Design Gem through this RSS feed.

Social Media Craziness:
I now have a way for you to view my instagram, pinterest and etsy shop via the menu at the top with the icons.

Hope you love the new design as much as I do. I am happy you are here, don't hesitate to say hello!

I leave you with a bit of Monday inspiration to kick start your week...

Very wise {and cute} encouragement for your week. Poster from Candidate Shop on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio