photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Currently loving...

Jcrew continues to be one of my favorite stores. Their styling is impeccable and this falls collection is no different. I was browsing their site this evening and saw glitter loafers!! How fun, right? I am also crushing over this leopard scarf. Bravo, Jcrew!


1 comment:

  1. I somehow stumbled upon your blog and I LOVE IT! Please please please keep updating! Your sense of style is so, so great. I need inspiration and something pretty to look at every now and then. =)

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio