photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mopeds+Moody Colors+MARCH

Happy MARCH! This month is going to be GREAT! It is officially my birthday month. Yes, birthday month. Some have birthday weekends and maybe birthday weeks but I make the most of March and celebrate the whole month (my bday is at the end of March, hence celebrating the whole month). My mom is shaking her head as she reads this right now, I am sure.

Other things to look forward to in March: Spring weather is almost here and that means dresses and sandals! Goodness, I love a good pair of tights, but frankly, I am getting tired of wearing them with dresses. I need warm weather!


image via DesignLoveFest

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio