photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Saturday, March 6, 2010

some prettiness

Here are some pretties that I've found lately. 
I'd love to walk through this door everyday. I want this door. Summer project? YES! OH, OR even a Spring Break project! YES YES!!
After entering through our lovely door, I like the idea of lounging in this beautiful space. I love chandeliers too much.

After lounging for a bit I'd love to freshen up in this lovely space.

Then cook dinner in this wonderfully spacious kitchen!

And finish the day sipping drinks on our porch. I am researching window boxes right now. We have two currently but I don't love them. Have I mentioned I am getting a garden for my birthday?!? I CAN'T WAIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio