photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Sunday, March 28, 2010

giving this a try...


I have heard many great things about the cosmetic brand, tarte. I was in Sephora yesterday and picked up one of their award winning cheek stains. I have read about this brand several times and thought I'd give them a try. I don't want to get hooked on expensive makeup. But, I don't mind a few splurge  products in my makeup bag as long as they work better than what they sell at target. Their cheek stain has a chap stick like consistency. I prefer this type because it stays on way better than powder blushes do. The particular color I got is called "flower child". Other perks of this brand is that all of their products are all natural including ingredients such as: acai berry extract, acerola, goji berry extract, maracuja, pomegranate, and t5 fruit complex. It is made without mineral oil. YESSSS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio