photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Saturday, January 23, 2010

trends for spring

I went browsing around the mall today and after seeing what they have out so far for Spring and then reading some fashion blogs...here is what I have found to be the trends for Spring 2010. I have never really been in love with the whole nautical look but love the glam meets vintage grunge/ gold studded accessories look further down. 





I have seen a lot of this embroidered floral pattern lately.

F21

I love this look. A little whismy and a little grunge. Love the brown accessories and gold jewelry. 

oh my goodness. gold beaded gladiators and gold earrings. love. With that floral dress and scarf!
 I am really in love now! So chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio