photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Friday, January 1, 2010

a peak into the neato folder..its been too long




Its been a while since I have shown something from my neat-o folder (click to learn more about the neat-o folder) oh, ands its really called neat-o on my desktop..makes me happy. 


I am in love with this room. I have no need for two twin beds in our home but i just love the light blue/ red/ black color palette. so striking! I want to incorporate this scheme in some room of my home. 
I really enjoy reading the little green notebook blog. this girl is creative and makes a ton of the pieces she uses to decorate with. she has such a fresh style that is contagious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio