photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Sunday, January 10, 2010

fun twist on the traditional bookcase

image via Little Green Notebook Blog

I have been searching the internet for weeks looking for the perfect book cases for my "creative room". I have turned one of my guest bedrooms into a room where I can work on house all creative and design stuff. Its going to have a cutting area where we I can cut and assemble projects. I am going to frame some of my work to put on the walls and store all of design supplies if only i could find the right bookcases. I need 2. 1 on each side of a window. I found this modern twist of a book shelf. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio