photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Friday, November 27, 2009

drizzle

In one of my design classes the last project of the semester is a self directed project that has an emphasis on typography. gosh, so many options and ideas going through my head it was hard to decide. Well, with a little help from one of my professors...I am marketing/branding a chocolate company. I named it Drizzle. I just made up the entire company but I am designing all of the packaging for my pretend company. gift boxes, bags, wrappers..the whole works! I love packaging but it is pretty challenging and doesn't come naturally... my goal for this project is to simply let my creative side take control- no creative limits or boundries. We'll see what I come up with. This is my first time I am going to put my work on my blog. ill update as this project progresses! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio