photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Monday, August 10, 2009

Steak and Shrimp night

This summer I have tried to experiment more with cooking since I have a little more time on my hands with no school. I went to Red Lobster with my mom one night and loooooved their garlic grilled shrimp. I tried to recreate it! I doesn't taste exactly the same but it was still wonderful and I will definitely make it again!

     Garlic Grilled Shrimp
2 lbs. lg. shrimp, unpeeled
1/2 c. butter
1/2 c. olive oil
1/4 c. fresh parsley, snipped
1 tbsp. minced green onion
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice
Coarsely ground black pepper

Peel shrimp, leaving tails on; devein and butterfly. Combine all ingredients except shrimp in large shallow dish. Add shrimp, tossing well to coat. Cover and marinate for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Cook on heavy duty foil on grill with marinade until pink, 6 to 8 minutes, tossing occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio