photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Monday, August 18, 2014

New Products in the Shop!

I am SO excited about the new products recently added to Design Gem! I have loved designing stamps and wall art but decided to dabble in some new items. So without further ado...


iPhone 5 cases. These beauties come in two variations, regular case and the tough case :) I can also do other cases. All phone cases can be customized with name, monogram etc. Yay!




I have some favorite phrases and earlier this year I made them into a print (here). Well, I love this print so much that I decided to make some engraved pencils with none other than gold writing. Love love.


I was just telling you about my favorite print, it has been popular so I decided to create a gold foil version and I am seriously swooning over how it turned out. The gold is so shiny and pretty!

See! I told you it was SHINY!

 Next up and new to the shop are these custom stickers! The example above does show an address but really, with stickers, the options could go on! Holiday stickers? Yes! Stickers for your kids? Yes! To and From stickers for gifts? Yes! The possibilities are endless!


Lastly, I have a new stamp design in the shop. This design is very modern and if you'll notice, there is a slight offset with the type creating a subtle line, seriously, it looks so modern and awesome.

So...what do y'all think? I'd love your feedback!

I have a couple more items headed to the shop soon...stay turned, my friends! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio