photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Friday, August 31, 2012

This is What I Wore

Sometimes when I have extra time, I like to document what I am wearing. For memory sake and just for fun. My friend Traci always posts what she is wearing on instagram and it's just fun seeing how other people style themselves for work. I'll be honest, I used to feel kind of weird about taking pictures of myself and posting them..anyone else feel that way? Now, I just think it's fun to show what I am wearing these days.

The two left photos are what I wore to work last week and actually, the bottom right photo was from "wear your collegiate colors to work day". Boomer Sooner!

On another note* To spice things up a bit, I have been trying to mix patterns for something unexpected...Like leopard and polka dots. So far, I like it.

1 comment:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio