photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Kale Smoothies + Wavy Hair

I made this kale smoothie this morning and it was so good.
I didn't measure anything out but here's what it included: vanilla soy milk, frozen strawberries, mango and blueberries, 1 banana, 1 handful of kale, baby carrots and agave nectar. Isn't it pretty?

 Here's another one of my faves: 

Got any delicious smoothie recipes?

Moving on to a random but very important topic: wavy hair
It can either be a curse or a blessing. The products you use will decide.

Driving for long periods of time means taking pictures of any and everything!
I have wavy hair but JUST figured out the perfect product combo for my hair type and I am loving it. I have real thick hair, so getting curl to stay can be a challenge. I discovered Kenra mousse combined with some Tigi Curls Rock (only used on bottom half of hair) produced the outcome above. After applying product, I diffuse my hair on the lowest setting on my hair dryer and voila!

Ps: I am on day 7 of NO soda whatsoever...GO ME! Day 3 and today are killing me, though. 
 Anyone else trying to rid themselves of a bad habit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio