photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Vintage Clothing from Crook and Flail Vintage

Happy Wednesday!

I wanted to show you all what I was up to this past weekend... I got to play dress up with my good friend Sarah for her etsy store: Crook and Flail Vintage. Remember our winter edition here? We had so much fun getting creative with the styling and seeing what random accessories we could dig up around my house. Be sure to go check out Sarah's etsy store!








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio