photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Style Crush: The Morning Tea

Yes, it is a lovely 82 degrees here in Norman, Oklahoma and I am falling in love with this green jacket. What is wrong with me? In the winter I want Summer. In the Summer I want winter.

Anyhow, this look is from etsy seller The Morning Tea.

Though I am loving this winter look, I can't wait to pull out the rompers and shorts this weekend. Oh, and my new sandals. I bought myself three new pairs for my birthday. All from Ebay. Yep.

Have a great Thursday!


2 comments:

  1. I'm wearing shorts and tights tonight! And I cannot wait! I saw this pic this morning too and it definitely caught my eye. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's 32 degrees here... it's so weird how different the temps can be just a few states away :) and you should post your new shoes! I want to see... I just got these babies...

    http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/women/sandals/wedges/84147615-dwelle/38

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio