photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Homemade Pizza

 
I am on day 2 of being snowed in. So, that means lots of movies, online shopping and yummy cooking. 
I don't mind one single bit! Last night, I made my favorite pizza in the whole world. Alfredo pizza. I went to Italy two summers ago and fell in love with pizza blanco {alfredo pizza} and have tried to recreate it since returning. This is the closest I have come..Now I am sure it would taste a million times better with homemade crust and someday I will attempt to make the crust..but right now I am fine with pillsbury crust. 

What are your homemade pizza secrets? Have any good homemade crust recipes?!?

Lovely photography via {bloggingwithtaylor}'s iphone

1 comment:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio