photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Friday, January 14, 2011

seems as though adding a "g" wasn't a good idea.

It seems that adding a "g" to the end of "blogging with taylor" wasn't the best idea ever. I think some of you all have had a hard time finding my blog since I changed it, especially if you keep it saved in your browser. SO, we're back to "bloggin". Sorry for the confusion!...Now I know if I make any major changes in the future, I'll give you all a good advanced notice!

Have a happy Friday! I have a weekend planned on running some much needed errands since coming home from Breckenridge and celebrating my brothers 20th bday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio