photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Monday, October 25, 2010

Using up my Pantry in November

Ok, my pantry is beginning to get a little...cluttered with canned food. This happens to everyone, right? I really don't know how it happens...I suppose I just buy ingredients to make a meal and...never ending up making the meal?!? Based on the way my pantry looks...this has happened to me a lot. I've got a lot in there! From canned items like green beans, black beans and chicken broth to tomato sauce and pasta.

For the month of November, I am only planning meals with only the ingredients in the pantry. I got this fun idea from a friend and she let herself have a small grocery budget for fresh produce and meats. I think that sounds like a good idea! It is going to take discipline but I can do it!

Will you jump on board and do it with me?!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio