photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

say what?

While in Dallas this weekend I cam across a lovely gray lace skirt from Jcrew. It was styled perfectly on the mannequin. I realllly wanted it. But for some reason I decided not to get it. Oh wait, because it was $138. Yikes. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy and don't mind spending money on a nice designer bag, jeans or shoes but $138 for a little lacey thing was a bit much. So, I was at target last night and found an almost IDENTICAL skirt to the one at Jcrew FOR EIGHT FREAKIN' DOLLARS! Oh my heavens! I was so excited! The quality might be not as good as Jcrew...but who cares! I don't think I have ever found a close comparison like what I found last night and for so so much less. Wowzers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio