photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Taylor's Color Picks for Fall


It happens every year. In the winter I am dreaming of a summer wardrobe and in the summer I dream of upcoming winter fashions.  I haven't read anywhere what the "in" colors are for the fall season so I decided to make my own based on my interpretations and style. I love big sweaters, solid ts (always with gold chains of some sort) and of course boots..gotta love a good pair of boots. I am loving that sequins are in right now. They are too fun and I can't wait to get a cardi, skirt or clutch adorned with a little glitter! Gray of course is a hot neutral right now....and I am pretty sold that gray looks fabulous on just about everyone. So, below is a self made fall fashion color guide to the colors I'll be drawn to this season. What colors are you looking forward to wearing this fall and winter?








1 comment:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio