photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shrimp Boil

My mom made a shrimp boil a few weeks ago and it was probably the best meal I have ever had. I made it while nathan was in china and I loved it just as much. 


Here is the recipe! (serves 4)
1/2 gallon of water
1 tb. old bay seasoning
1 tb. salt
1 small garlic clove
6 new potatoes
3/4 lb. johnsonville (brand that I used) andouille sausage
1 1/2 lb. of large raw shrimp (make sure the shrimp hasn't been cooked or peeled. It's fine if they're frozen.
white rice (bag or box)
corn on the cobb 


in a large pot add water, old bay, salt and garlic and bring to boil
then add potatoes and boil for 15-20 minutes
then add cut sausage and boil for 5 minutes
add corn and boil for another 5 minutes
then add add shrimp and boil for 3 minutes  

Yum yum yum! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio