photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

If you like the Bachelorette...

Okay, I like to keep "Blogging with Taylor" centered around design related topics...but sometimes..I just have to share some things that are a bit off topic....but great nonetheless.  


Do you like the bachelorette? I became hooked with my mom years ago and somehow can't stop watching...even when I am not crazy about the bachelor/bachelorette (yep, this season is one of 'em). A friend recommended a fabulous bachelorette/bachelor recap blog a few years back and I've been hooked ever since. The writer is witty and completely hysterical. I cry laughing nearly every time I read the blog.  So please, if you watch the bachelorette...please visit I Hate Green Beans, you won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio