photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

yikes!



YIKES! I haven't blogged in 4 days! I love blogging and am so sad to have neglected it for days. Though, I have been blogging for my job- English Paper Company so that counts right?!?

Anyway, I have been oh so busy with my senior project and would like to proudly say its FINISHED! It was a stressful project. I'm thinking it was more pressure than any ol' project because it was "my senior project" yeah, that added a lot more stress. But, my teacher loved it and that made me very happy after working for so long on it. Now, its currently being printed and made into a book. YES!! 

I am so excited about a project I am working on. I am helping style a back to school photo shoot for a magazine here in OK. What a fun opportunity to be creative! The images above are a few of my inspirations. You'll have to hold put a few more weeks and I will definitely show pictures of the shoot. Can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio