photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Saturday, April 3, 2010

maybe my all time favorite room

This room is amazing. Maybe my favorite room I've seen in a while. I love the cool color scheme with pops of warm yellows. The white walls drift back out of focus while the color jump forward. There are splashes of modern style in this room but mostly I see vintage. Vintage frames, furniture and vintage inspired patterns. This room is so clean yet has so much personality. Each item in this room has been arranged with intention. I love that. This person knew what they were doing. BRAVO.


I am SO incredibly thankful for inspiration. I am inspired by something new every 5 minutes it seems like. But, I am so thankful that God has given each person a unique set of skills to express to the world whether that be in a creative way or not. When I see work that inspires me...I am instantly thankful for creativity and how different people use it. It keeps me inspired to keep going and designing on my creative path. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio