photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

still blogging here but also blogging else where



Recently, the company that I work for changed from The Whitney English Company to English Paper Company. You can read more about this exciting expansion. I am super exciting about helping to market this new and exciting journey for the company. I volunteered to take on the blogging aspect for the company. I am so exciting to be creating blog posts that revolve around stationery and other current design trends. My column is called "Design + Stationery". Some of the other great English Paper employees will write blog content as well but I get to handle putting it on the blog. So, be sure to check out the blog regularly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio