photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

turnaround

This week has been rough. Just going to be honest. In the past 2 days though it has made a turnaround for the good. I got an interview for an internship with an amazing amazing AMAZING design place. More to come about this later on. And, I had to give a design presentation today {I am awful at group presentations. sweaty palms. butterflies, quivering voice.} It's actually pretty embarrassing. I practiced for my presentation a ton and just wanted to convey that I loved the what I was presenting and how fun the logos were. It actually turned out great. I was very prepared and left feeling very proud of myself. Feeling proud of myself isn't something I have always let myself feel. I am extremely hard on myself. So, finally being able to be proud and happy for myself is a huge step. I believe that if you can't be proud of yourself for your hard work then who can? You're not going to believe anyone else when they give you compliments if you don't believe for yourself that your talented and great. Just something to think about.  

1 comment:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio