photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Love this save the date. I added it to my neat-o folder recently. I believe I found it on stylemepretty. Love the hand drawn typography AND the fact that the bride and groom incorporated some of their personality into it.  They're into food so they put all of the wedding information on  a nutritional facts chart. I believe one of them is a chef..so it fits them perfectly! Love it! Also, love the paper. The texture adds just another interesting element which is nice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio