photo DesignGemNav-home.png photo DesignGemNav-blog.png photo DesignGemNav-about.png photo DesignGemNav-shop.png photo DesignGemNav-contact.png  photo DesignGemSN-rss.png photo DesignGemSN-instagram.png photo DesignGemSN-bloglovin.png photo DesignGemSN-pinterest.png

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Today I took a little trip to Starbuck's with my mom and bought a french press coffee maker with the rest of my gift card from Christmas! I have wanted one of these for a while but have always talked myself out of buying one because we have a coffee maker that does the job just fine. But, I have been so anxious to use one and see if the coffee is in fact better- I hear it makes the coffee taste for flavorful!! Excited to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio